Don’t use a microwave it is dangerous.
It is a long-time controversy about microwaves, and we often hear about the danger, but why do people still use them?
It is convenient for the modern lifestyle, and changing habits is not easy. But as many people are getting aware of how unhealthy processed food is, it is necessary to think about it. People started to use the microwave when prepared frozen or canned food came to the market.
It was the beginning of eating more processed food and the increase in health issues. We all know in between, this way of eating is not healthy.
If we prepare and cook our food fresh at home, we can also get rid of this dangerous microwave.
Read about the dangerous microwave below and how stupid it would be
to continue to use it.
So let’s all take a step forward for humanity and seek the truth on what microwaves are really all about…
The Health Dangers Caused By Microwaving Your Food
If you’ve got a baby nearby, cover their ears ..this is the equivalent of cursing in their presence. In 1989, the respected medical journal The Lancet reported that microwaves changed trans-amino acids in baby formulas into harmful toxic chemicals. The author of the report, Dr. Lita Lee, concluded that microwaving baby formula turns that baby formula into a toxic mixture that will harm them.
You’re putting food into a little box, clicking a few buttons and it comes out 30 seconds later piping hot… This is not a natural process.
Among many other health risks, the undeniable truth is that the heating process food undergoes while being zapped in the microwave causes an amino acid called L-proline to transform into a chemical that is known to be toxic to the nervous system and the kidneys.
A few other health dangers from microwaving foods that you definitely want to be aware of are:
- Lowered resistance to bacterial and viral infections
- Birth defects for your unborn infant
- Cancer (all forms)
- Many other serious illnesses
- Insomnia, night sweats, and various sleep disturbances
- Headaches and dizziness
- Swollen lymph nodes and a weakened immune system
- Impaired cognition (your brain gets dumb)
- Depression and irritability (yes, you’ve been irritable lately)
- Frequent urination and extreme thirst (maybe not such a bad one, since most of you don’t drink enough water anyways …perhaps it’ll have you drinking H2O more often)
Dr. Joesph Mercola says it quite eloquently in his article, “Why Did the Russians Ban an Appliance Found in 90% of American Homes?” …the name is telling enough…
“By now, you probably know that what you eat profoundly impacts your health. The mantra, “You are what you eat,” is really true. But you need to consider not only WHAT you buy, but how you cook it. Microwaves heat food by causing water molecules in it to resonate at very high frequencies and eventually turn to steam which heats your food.
While this can rapidly heat your food, what most people fail to realize is that it also causes a change in your food’s chemical structure.
…some excellent scientific data has been gathered regarding the detrimental effects of microwaves on the nutrients in your food:
- A study published in the November 2003 issue of The Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture5 found that broccoli “zapped” in the microwave with a little water lost up to 97 percent of its beneficial antioxidants. By comparison, steamed broccoli lost 11 percent or fewer of its antioxidants. There were also reductions in phenolic compounds and glucosinolates, but mineral levels remained intact.
- A 1999 Scandinavian study of the cooking of asparagus spears found that microwaving caused a reduction in vitamin C6.
- In a study of garlic, as little as 60 seconds of microwave heating was enough to inactivate its allinase, garlic’s principle active ingredient against cancer”
Not only does all food put into a microwave have it’s molecular structure radically altered, but the even very vessels containing the food are leaking toxic doses of chemicals including polyethylene terpthalate (PET), benzene, toluene, and xylene.
Among many other health risks, the undeniable truth is that the heating process food undergoes while being zapped in the microwave, causes an amino acid called L-proline to transform into a chemical that is known to be toxic to the nervous system and the kidneys.
Whenever you microwave fatty foods in plastic containers, there is a major release of dioxins (known carcinogens) and other toxins which cuddled up tightly into the food you’re about to consume.
The 6th Sense (Common Sense)
At this point the logical thinkers will know that there’s definitely more than plenty of reasons to throw away your lazy man box, but there will still be plenty of Skeptics that will magically erect their fantasy land physics and advanced electromagnetics degree, and start dropping terms and ratios consisting of GHz , ELF’s, Hz, mG’s and so on in the defense of using their microwaves to heat up their hungryman’s.
Here’s what I got to say to you brave Skeptics
Are Microwaves bad for you? Get ready to have your mind blown!
Continue reading The Raw Naked Truth.
See also: Are Microwave Ovens Dangerous?
Microwaves Are Bad For You: 5 Reasons Why Microwave Oven Cooking Is Harming Your Health
Are Microwaves Safe?