WHY YOU SHOULD CREATE AN ORGANIC VEGETABLE GARDEN!
Gardening is trendy. Food scandals may be one reason, the fun of growing your sustainable vegetables and fruits is another.
Read here why you should create an organic vegetable garden to know what is in your food, taste, and freshness free of charge.
Significant changes happened in the last decades with our food system. Corporate agriculture used a lot of pesticides, additives, herbicides, synthetic fertilizers, and mass-production techniques. All this affects our health and spreads new diseases making humans and animals sick.
Recently, many reports show that the use of chemicals and other food products and the manufacturing processes are a threat to our health. If you have space for a few flowerpots or even a tiny piece of land, it is a wise decision to grow yourself an organic vegetable garden.
How Healthy Are Fruits And Vegetables – Do We Get Enough Nutrients?
HERE ARE SEVEN REASONS WHY:
1. You can avoid additives if you grow your vegetables. Research by organic food associations shows that additives in our food can cause heart diseases, osteoporosis, migraines, and hyperactivity.
2. You do not use pesticides or synthetic fertilizers. Usually, conventional farming applies chemical products to obtain crops regardless of plagues or weather conditions and affects the vegetables’ quality. Besides, these pesticides are poisonous to humans.
3. You know that your vegetables are not genetically modified (GM). Antibiotics, drugs, and hormones usually are used in conventional agriculture to grow more and more giant vegetables. Therefore, one of the consequences of this practice is that the vegetables may look lovely but are generally tasteless. Besides, you end up consuming the hormones used on the vegetables, with potential risks for your health.
4. Homegrown organic vegetables will be much more healthy to eat for you because they do not contain any products or chemicals named above. They will be much more natural than anything you buy in the supermarket. Your health will not be at risk, and you know that there is no poison on your vegetables.
5. Your homegrown organic vegetables will be much tastier. With organic vegetables, your cooking will be more flavorful and the meals delicious.
6. Organic gardening is environment-friendly. If you don’t use pesticides or other harmful products on your vegetables, you will not damage the soil and the air with the chemical components.
7. When you grow your organic vegetables, you contribute to your self-sustainability and the planet’s sustainability. There are small communities where members exchange products that they grow naturally. This way, we can create a friendly and better place for us all.
YOUR HOMEGROWN ORGANIC VEGETABLES
In the end, eating organic products means no additives, fertilizers, pesticides, or hormones. You have naturally grown vegetables. It is possible to take care of your health by growing organic vegetables, and a few pots are all you need.
Want to create true wealth for you and your family? Times may be uncertain. But, your family’s health, wealth, and legacy do not have to be! How To Grow Half Of Your Own Food
See also > 12 Top Health Benefits of Gardening
and Why Is Organic Food More Expensive? – What You Need To Know About
and Seasonal Vegan Recipes That Will Unleash Your Creative Energy
Take a stand for fresh homegrown food for a happy, healthy planet
Thinking about growing some fresh food? It’s great for health, community AND for the planet. Our friend, Stacey Murphy is hosting a totally FREE event that will show you how: https://bit.ly/3xPCWss