Delicious Tofu Recipes you cant stop yourself from making it
Some of the best Tofu Recipes
Try these tofu recipes. The mine of Protein, “TOFU,” is delicious when you know how to make it. There are so many ways to turn a boring tofu dish into a delicious loving, and tasty recipe, and we have collected some of them here below.
Everything you can do with Tofu, from smoothies to bites, is here. Make it your way and serve with affection. Tofu is very Yummy, and kids love eating with happiness.
If you make Tofu the way we do here in this list of tofu recipes, your kids also are going to fall in love with tofu and ask you to make it again and again.
GRILLED BAJA TOFU TACOS
These vegan tofu tacos are essentially simple and drool-worthy!
- 1 pound extra firm reduced-fat water-packed tofu, drained and cut into cubes (Of course, use tofu that you have if you have no supplier for tofu mentioned above)
- <1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice
- Put your tofu on several layers of heavy-duty paper towels and cover it also. Leave it like that for about 10 minutes, and just occasionally press it with your hands. Heat the cooking pan, add oil, add tofu saute it for about 7 minutes or until it’s browned. When the tofu is fluffy and browned, place it in a bowl. Drizzle with soy sauce and vinegar; toss gently to coat. Cover it and chill for at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Serve at room temperature with toothpicks.
another exotic tofu recipe>Thai vegetable rice with Tofu
Triple Berry Tofu Smoothie
Everyone loves smoothies, especially if they are full of fruits and tasty like this one. Try this, and kids will live it. (we recommend this for breakfast)
GRILLED TOFU KEBABS WITH PEANUT SAUCE
These grilled tofu kebabs with vegan peanut sauce are a super simple weeknight dinner. The tofu is marinated ahead of time in an umami-packed sriracha soy marinade, which packs tons of flavor. While the kebabs are on the grill, whip up our super easy peanut sauce in 2 minutes, and you’ll have dinner on the table in no time!
Vegan Pho Recipe – Vietnamese noodle soup
This easy pho recipe comes together in just 15 minutes. All you have to do is fry up the onion, garlic, and ginger, add vegetable broth, peppers, soy sauce, and noodles and let it all simmer.
CRISPY TERIYAKI TOFU
Crispy pan-fried tofu tastes amazing with Japanese homemade teriyaki sauce! Love tofu?
TOFU CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
This Tofu Chocolate Mousse is a decadent and delicious treat that’s unbelievably easy to make. It’s light, velvety, completely vegan, and gluten-free. Best of all, it’s only 5 ingredients!
More Recipes Creamy Pumpkin Soup Variations A Autumn Pleasure