7 Ways to Make Alkaline Diet Benefit You
What are the alkaline diet benefits? If you eat an alkaline diet, the premise is that the nutrients in the alkalizing foods and water will bring your body in balance. Infuse your body with vitamins, minerals, and herbs that bring new energy, vitality, and better health.
To provide nutrients to the body, you need to consume alkaline foods and water that neutralize acids and toxins in the blood, lymph, tissues, and cells.
If your body’s pH level is out of balance,’ it tries to correct that sensitive pH balance. It is a process that can show up as uncomfortable symptoms, like colds, flues, allergies, and other diseases from viruses and bacteria.
What Is A Basic Diet Or Alkaline Diet And PH Level?
If you have an unbalanced pH level in your body, it affects almost any body area. For example, it can show up in the form of depression, when the nervous system is affected due to an unstable pH balance.
When the cardiovascular system is affected, we could have heart disease or experience other heart-related problems. It can include thickening and hardening of the arteries, coronary heart disease, pain or discomfort in the chest, stroke, high blood pressure, and heart failure.
Also, you often can feel fatigued and lack energy when muscles are affected, Improper pH balance also affects the skin, and we age quicker than average.
When your body’s pH level is in balance, the body reaches ideal weight and naturally corrects negative health challenges.
The transition to a more alkaline healthy diet requires a shift in attitude and awareness towards food. Critical is to remember that small changes go a long way. Add gradually more alkaline foods to your diet.
Are You Acidic? Symptoms That Show And What Can Help
7 ways to make sure the alkaline diet benefit you:
1. Reduce sugar consumption and sweet sugary products, including soda pop, pies, ice cream, jello, jams & jellies, artificial juices, puddings, doughnuts, corn syrups, chewing gum, sweetened drinks, cookies, breakfast cereals, liqueurs, mixed drinks.
2. Stay away from processed foods and condiments, including ketchup, salad dressings, pickles, canned fruits, bread, relish, cheese dips, peanut butter, frozen vegetables, crackers, canned soups. Also, hot dogs, sausages, sweetened yogurt. Luncheon meats, prepared seafood, which is for vegans and vegetarians, are not a problem. Cook from scratch with fresh ingredients.
3. Avoid the microwave for cooking and heating foods and drinks
Don’t Use A Microwave Without Reading This!
4. Avoid fried foods and fast foods. For non-vegans, it includes dairy and meat.
No Fast Food Just An Healthy Vegan Lunch Every Day
5. Consume more raw vegetables and fresh fruits (without sugar). Raw vegetables should be included in every meal. If your breakfast is only toast or cereal, stop eating toast and take fresh fruits or vegetable juices instead. If your lunches usually consist of sandwiches, you can replace them with a raw salad or vegetable juice. Also, before you eat a substantial entree at dinner, have a large salad instead. It makes sure that you eat all of your salad and not finding yourself too full to finish it.
6. The base of a balanced diet is grains and is essential in maintaining the body’s alkaline balance. Grains are a great source of vitamins, minerals, and essential nutrients, including folic acid, fiber, carbohydrates antioxidants, and phytoestrogens. Whole grains’ consumption reduces the risk of chronic diseases, including cancer and cardiovascular disease. Eat less but feel full by eating grains. Your diet should include about 20% of grains.
Why Alkaline Vegan Recipes Are Good For Your Health
7. Don’t forget to drink at least half of your body weight in ounces of good-quality water each day. You also can add liquid minerals to increase the quality of water.
This is how an alkaline diet benefits you.
Follow these easy 7 steps that will help you to create the right alkaline balance within your body.
Creating a proper alkaline balance within your body will bring you increased quality of life. You will start seeing immediate improvements in your health. Your energy will increase; your focus will be more durable. You will build strength, stamina, and resistance to diseases. Your entire body will function efficiently, just like it is meant to do.
Eat fresh locally grown fruits, vegetables, and crops. Support the organic farmers, buy locally.
And remember: Food costs are not expenses, but investments. In us, our health, our performance, our future.
See also Why You Need These Amazing Greens In Your Alkaline Diet
Take the 14-Day Challenge click here
If you need help with losing weight and keeping on track, the Bright Line Eating program is a great program to support. It is based on cutting-edge psychology and neuroscience. Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D. It is focused on establishing healthier eating habits and is also compatible with a vegan diet.
If you have no time to meditate, and can’t stop all that mental chatter, there’s only one solution. Click here